Full Stack Developer
Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team, working on the development of novel mobility systems, mainly vehicle sharing systems.
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the backend & frontend development: coordinate and keep everything updated, develop and integrate new and existing subsystems/modules, perform unitary tests.
The role also includes support responsibilities.
What we are looking for:
Key skills & attributes:
- Willing to learn new and bleeding edge technologies;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
Key experience & qualifications:
- Development experience with Java;
- Experience with common server-side Java-based technologies and frameworks such as JPA (Hibernate) and JAX-RS;
- Proven experience with REST;
- Development experience with Python, TypeScript, HTML, CSS;
Optional, but also preferred:
- IT knowledge, namely basic networking and Linux skills;
- Experience building distributed systems on cloud environments;
- Knowledge on relational and non-relational databases;
- Challenges in an international environment
- Flexible hours – must be adjusted to client schedule!
- Medical services
- Lunch room
- Free coffee
- Good access to public transports
- Salary package according to the experience.