Quality Assurance Tester
Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team, working on the development of novel mobility systems, mainly vehicle sharing systems.
Quality Assurance Testers perform a vital role in software development: testing, analyzing, and recording, any flaws or “bugs.” These refinements ultimately lead to higher quality of the software. Testers must know how categorize bugs and be able to prioritize their time and workload. They work to deadlines and must have an understanding of production and marketing schedules, and use a software quality management system to document their findings into a centralized database.
What we are looking for:
Key skills & attributes:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Experience in development and execution of test cases;
Key experience & qualifications:
- Willing to learn new and bleeding edge technologies;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
Optional, but also preferred:
- IT knowledge, namely basic networking and Linux skills;
- Advanced knowledge of different kinds of tests: Unit, Integration, Load and UI;
- Advanced knowledge of testing tools (e.g.: Selenium, Junit/TestNG);
- Challenges in an international environment
- Flexible hours – must be adjusted to client schedule!
- Medical services
- Lunch room
- Free coffee
- Good access to public transports
- Salary package according to the experience.