Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team, working on the development of novel mobility systems, mainly vehicle sharing systems.
The Technician will be responsible for managing the RMA requests (inbound and outbound) and flow. Strong test analysis and repair skills. Ability to master the hot air and solder iron, for repairs and assembling.
What we are looking for:
- Strong hardware repair skills
- Basic test jig design and operation
- Fluent English, written and spoken (mandatory)
- Team Player!
- Availability to travel.
What we offer you:
- Challenges in an international environment
- Flexible hours
- Medical services
- Lunch room
- Free coffee
- Good access to public transports
- Salary package according to the experience.