Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team, working on the development of novel mobility systems, mainly vehicle sharing systems.
The Technician will be responsible for the remote support worldwide: coordinate the 2nd line help-desk work, integrate with the engineering team, perform experimental and debugging tests.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in both technology and customer-facing roles
- Customer oriented
- Advanced IT knowledge
- Intermediary Hardware knowledge
- Perform Basic tests
- Work time adjusted to client schedule
- Fluent English, written and spoken (mandatory)
- Team Player!
- Availability to travel.
What we offer you:
- Challenges in an international environment
- Flexible hours – must be adjusted to client schedule!
- Medical services
- Lunch room
- Free coffee
- Good access to public transports
- Salary package according to the experience.